

I have added a link at the side of my tool bar for ERGO baby carriers. We purchased one in 2008 for our son and we love it! We carry him in this for hours (3 or 4) and never feel any back pain. The ERGO baby carriers can carry your child from birth to approximately 40 pounds. They are machine washable and are versatile enough to carry your child in three different positions; front, hip and back. Price wise they are very competitive with the popular baby carrier brands available. I noticed that one of the other popular brands just designed a new product that looks similar to the ERGO baby carriers.
The one possible drawback I hear people mention is that the ERGO baby carriers doesn't have a face out position like the other popular carriers. Ergo has chosen not to design a front-facing position because they have studied that the design of the front-facing position may not be ergonomically beneficial to our baby's spine development because of the weight distribution on the babies lower spine. Here is some additional research on this subject http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/press/scientific-studies/.
So you may be asking, "Why are you talking up this product so much and why are their links on your blog?" Well, it is because I am going to be a RIO member or a Referral Incentive Opportunity member. This means if any of you want to purchase anything from ERGO baby carriers you can kindly purchase it through one of my links and I get a small commission.
I have had three people purchase ERGO baby carriers through my testimony of the product and wish I had been a part of the program. We are currently hoping to buy a new "Heart-to-Heart" infant insert from them when our new baby comes in December and thought this would be a great way to accomplish that.
If any of you are interested in purchasing any ERGO baby carriers products please consider using my link to make your purchase. That would be great.
Purchase ERGO baby carriers here
Thank you so much.
We got an ERGO based on your recommendation (and a million others as well) and so far we love it! Haven't used it that much yet as Lane is still small and we've been stuck in training, but the times we have used it we've liked it! If we buy anything else for it we'll come through here!
ReplyDeleteI got one per you recommendation too!
ReplyDelete