Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blogging for the first time.


I said I would never blog and here I am. Warning to all who read this. I am not a writer, never have been and never will be. There will be grammatical errors that will make some of you crazy. Give me grace please. Even after a Masters degree and hundreds of pages written for papers I am still not very good at writing.

The reason I started this blog is because I have an opportunity to earn some points by promoting Ergo Baby Carriers. They said I have to have a website or blog or something. Apparently Facebook is not sufficient. So here I am blogging away.

I hope to use this blog, (if I decide to continue) to encourage some of you other Mommy's, single sister friends and those waiting for babies or not waiting for babies to come. Does that cover everyone?

So that is all for now. Hope to write again soon.

Oh yes, before I forget the pic above is an average afternoon strawberry picking with Joshua at our house. Yes, I am crazy enough to have a strawberry patch, a garden and a one year old.

2 comments:

  1. you are not crazy! I did the same thing! It can be done. Now, ask me that once baby #2 comes along and I may disagree! i do have a garden, strawberry patch and a blog and baby #2 is due Aug. 1st, now that may be crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you can ask me too. Our number 2 is coming in December. This may be short lived, but I just wrote another today. I 'll have fun while I do it.

    ReplyDelete