Friday, October 15, 2010

Ergo Baby Carriers



I have not written in a long time and I have a lot to write, but for now I just wanted to share some of the new products from Ergo Baby Carriers.

The above picture is a link to the website. If you are interested in purchasing an Ergo Carrier let me know, or click on the link. I am one of their RIO (Referral Incentive Opportunists). That means I am free advertisement for them and they reimburse me for my efforts. You can also click on the Ergobaby links on my blog and order through the website. By using the link it gives me credit.

Okay, another shameless plug...
Just another reason I love our Ergo. This past week we traveled to Missouri by plane and used only our Ergo to get through the airports. If we had been waiting on the airline guys to get us our stroller we would have missed our plane. By the time we got to the gate the doors were shut and we were the last to show up for the flight. I am so thankful we chose the Ergo this time and not the stroller.

Enough for now....check out the new great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment